My Host Family

During my time living in Thai, I was staying in a host family, who were very nice to me. Maybe I was the person, who were not nice to them because I always ate a lot. Sorry, the dishes were too delicious to be ignored :D The family consists of one father, and three daughters. Actually there were one mother and two daughters, but the mother was too young and too beautiful to be a mother so we called her our sister :D. 

Father in Thai language was called Po, so we all called him Po. He was a Chinese descent, that was why he looked so young and cute in his age. At first I thought he was very strict, hot-tempered and introvert, but then in the dinner time, he always made jokes. He always said "Forget me not" in his Thai accent to us, which we later knew that was a very old and unpopular English phrase means "Don't forget me." He also always said "motito", which means "mosquito." The funny one is he at first could not remember my name and called me "Toffie", Chika as "Chiken", Ly as "Vietnam" and Ruta as "Tunisia." But still in our eyes, he was really a father, because he always treated us like his own daughters.
Chika, Po, and Pee Art

At first I called her "Khun Me", means mother but in very polite way. Non taught me that way :D Then she laughed and hug me. She said, "That way was too polite, just call me me. My name is Art, but you should call me with Pee because I am not old. So call me Pee Art." I still remember how she said that in this moment, she was very nice and warm. Then I thought she would be my real mother there. She was also an exchange student and she has been in Vietnam, Germany, Japan, et cetera I can't remember the rest :D She cooked very well and she always tried to understand Halal food to serve it for me and Chika. She always served so many foods at home, that was one of reasons why I rarely felt homesick while I was there. Thank you so much Pee Art :')
Pee Art and I

Can you guess how old she is? I thought she was 17 y.o. My friend thought she was a college student and my another friend couldn't guess anything, because he knew he would be wrong. Believe it or not, she is 27 y.o. and now working at an office in Bang Chak gas station. She was very nice to share everything with us, except her boyfriend :p She was very good in managing household, I think she is ready to get married and I hope she could get married soon after her boyfriend finished his Monk program. She really loved her Chihuahua dog, Barbin, whom I didn't like. haha sorry Pee Mut, Barbin was very coquettish and hyperactive. I like Bubin more :p
Cute Pee Mut and I

She is the second daughter or third sister in the family. She successfully made me jealous of her sporty body shape and her lifestyle. She didn't spend much time with us, because she had to go to South Thai to meet her family there. However, during her time in Po's house, she really spent much quality time with us. Pretty, extrovert, and nice. Those are three words that really describe her :)
Luta and Nan

They also have around eight dogs (previously nine, but one died when i was there), seven dogs were living outside of the house and one was living inside even sleeping together with Pee Mut :D The dogs were Bubin, Lyly, Mr. Brown, female dog, cute dog, and I do not know the rests. The dog living inside was called Barbin, a Chihuahua dog whom I mentioned before.

If I have much time and money, I will be really glad to visit them often. I will eat all dishes served by Pee Art, of course except pork and I will disturb Barbin by scratching Pee Mut's door as often as I can :')


Dinner time :D

I don't know !
Karaoke and Dancing Time a Night before Leaving
Farewell Moment at Don Muang Airport :')

Comments

Popular Posts