Science of Waiting

After finishing my bachelor degree, I got long vacation for months. It accidentally hapened to me because I chosed not to get a job early and preferred to wait for the announcement of government officer entry test. I waited it for almost four months until the announcement out and, God totally bless me, I am accepted. However, according to the government's rule, I still have to wait for up to three months to start my work, because I have to get the government officer's ID number first. HUFT. So tired of waiting.


Due to my upcoming work as a translator in Ministry of Law and Human Rights, I need to prepare my language and translating capability especially for English and Indonesian. So then after looking for the information about language translating course, a friend of mine gave me an ad from language centre in University of Indonesia.

What a course!


That friend told me that in March they will re-open the class. Since I got the ad in the mid of February, I waited for a week until I phoned the institution and a man who answered my call said that the class will be opened in May! in the mid of March, they only open the registration process. HUFT. Waiting AGAIN!

Indeed I wanna spend my waiting time by learning more languages, reading more books, travelling to another city, et cetera et cetera, but I dont wanna use my parents' money T.T See? language course, buying books, travelling, etc NEED MONEY, and I think Ive been mature enough to earn money by myself and be the miss independent although I dont walk like a boss. Hehe

Then, again I got the offer to be a private teacher for kids from a friend. Actually, I dont wanna teach kids anymore, because I am still tired of teaching, tired of chasing the kids running around the class, and tired of being patient. hahaha. But I dont have any other choices, except waiting :'(

So here I am teaching basic English for kids, and teaching English conversation for adolescence and adult. Teaching is actually fun, but still I wanna start my full time job as a translator. Hopefully Ill get the ID number soon and enjoying my new job.

The best translator in the world

Comments

Popular Posts