When Critical Thinking is Boring (Random Edition)

this post will be really short and random as it is stated on the title.
the RANDOM EDITION

Inspired by my lecturer's status on Facebook couple years ago (but I still remember it exactly in my mind :p) about the enjoyment of common thinking and the boredom of critical thinking, I, at that time directly agreed with this status. As a university student learning literature and text analysis, critical thinking is no longer the feature in analyzing a text, it has become our mindset which is sometimes used excessively. Sometimes we become overthink, overlapped, and the so on vocabulary such over-something, which can confuse the mind and complicate it. The mindset which can get me to change in seeing the world to be more complex, messed up, and end up with stress, aging, and hair-fall.


image source: Google

Comments

Popular Posts