Membuka Lembaran Baru

Good day, all.

It's I, Alfiani Safitri, with new face blog. I don't know what happened to my old blog, but it can't be opened (*sad). I can click 'forgot password' actually, but probably creating the new one can refresh my cyber-world. People in Indonesian cinema-electronic called it "membuka lembaran baru". hehehe.

The old blog has memories of my teenager-hood, I can see how clumsy I am in posting text to cyber-world, thinking like I am the only owner in this world :p hehehe. I am sorry for people who annoyed me because of that. I am (perhaps) mature now and I will watch on my words carefully.

This new blog named 'Beyond The Sky', wish it would not be too old-fashioned (like me?). But what I like most is the address, monyetdankambing.blogspot.com, that's cute :*. It reminds me to my lover whom I called 'monyet', while he called me 'kambing'. That was when we were in senior high school. I don't care whether it will be a blog with many readers or not, but I'll do my best to tell stories in my way ^^ Love you sincerely :*



Comments

Popular Posts